Your dog’s home away from home
Manager: Jacob Dodd
Groomer: Barb Beatty
|Single Day||1 Dog||2+ Dogs|
|10-Day Package *|
|Daycare||$230||$205 per dog|
|Unlimited Play Package **|
|Daycare||$400||$340 per dog|
|Each additional family dog +||$27|
* 10-Day Play Packages expire 90 days after purchase.
** Unlimited Play Packages expire 30 days after purchase.
+ Additional family dogs must stay in the same accommodations together.
About Our Cheshire Bridge Location
Our first location – conveniently nicknamed “the Village” – sits on the edge of the Morningside neighborhood and is an urban oasis for Atlanta’s most active dogs. In operation since 1999, this dog daycare location has become a staple on the Cheshire Bridge / Piedmont Road corridor.
Three large outdoor yards and an indoor play area at the “Athletic Club” means that dogs of all sizes and breeds are welcome. We offer a wide variety of boarding options, ranging from the more social, standard enclosures to luxury private suites. Be sure to check out our daycare packages to save some money once your dog falls in love with us!
Notable features of our Cheshire Bridge location include:
- Playgroups for regular dog daycare and all-day, free play for physically fit dogs
- Multiple outdoor and indoor play areas for varying doggie temperaments and sizes
- Outdoor yards featuring swimming pools and tents to protect them from the elements
- Early morning and evening hours allow for drop off and pick up flexibility
- Individual enclosures for nap time in regular dog daycare gives your best bud some much needed quiet time
- Full service offering including on-site dog grooming and retail
Check-out our rates and services above and as always, reach out with any questions or book online to save time.
We look forward to welcoming you to the BHV family!
What WE Do
Barking Hound Village
Atlanta’s one-stop shop for your dog’s happiness!
VIEWS FROM THE VILLAGE
Check out all the fun our pups have at our Cheshire Bridge location, right in the heart of Morningside! For photo galleries updated every day, check out the Barking Hound Village Facebook page. And remember to give us a follow!
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
Why Barking Hound Village?
In 1999, Barking Hound Village was founded with a simple promise: We will treat your dogs the same as we treat our own. Where most companies see a dog, we see your family members.
Nearly 20 years later, we are now Atlanta’s largest locally-owned dog services company and we are still delivering on this promise. When you enter our locations, you are not simply entering a store, you are entering your dog’s home-away-from-home. At BHV, you will find a friendly face that knows your dog better than they know you, and your dog will find friends they have had for years.
There are many reasons to love BHV, and we take special pride in …
- Being one of Atlanta’s oldest and most-awarded dog care business
- Accommodating dogs of all ages and sizes by offering optionality in all our services
- Our safety measures, with a team member on-site 24 hours a day
- One-stop-shop – daycare, boarding, and grooming at nearly all our locations
- Convenience, allowing pick-up / drop-off anytime we’re open and not requiring daycare reservations
From the moment you walk in, you will feel confident that we are the best in the city and feel comfort that your fur-baby will be treated with the utmost care.
Thank you for learning about BHV and we look forward to welcoming you to our family.
See you soon!
The BHV Team