Group training with other dogs and humans in a class setting taught by one of our experienced trainers.
• All classes consist of six weekly 1-hour training sessions, held on the same day and time each week.
• At the end of each training session, you will receive written notes for all training exercises.
• Your trainer will be available by phone or email in between training sessions for any questions.
WHERE IS IT?
Our Group Classes take place at three convenient Atlanta locations!
• At our premier training facility – 2566 East Piedmont Rd., Marietta, GA 30062
• At our Village location – 1918 Cheshire Bridge Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
• At Atlanta Humane Society in West Midtown – 981 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 **NEW**
• All locations provide ample indoor and outdoor space for all classes.
• Click the links below for specific information on each location!
WHAT WILL MY DOG LEARN?
• AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class: Socialization, potty and crate training, nipping and jumping training exercises, walking on a leash, sit, down, name recall, and more!
• Basic Obedience Class: Nipping and jumping training exercises, walking on a leash, sit, down, stay with a release word, drop, leave it, come, and more!
Still not sure which option is best for your pup? Reach out and we will find your happy place.