OK, so you’re looking for a leash; your pup cannot run loose, but he needs some exercise and you’re thinking safety. Standing in the aisle at the store there are many choices – too many, it seems. Well, here are some suggestions:
Harness and leash combo
2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness with Leash
• Minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape.
• Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs helps prevent rubbing, chaffing, and sores.
• The harness can be used to discourage pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back.
• Reduces pulling.
• Dual Connection makes it easy to walk your dog.
SparklyPets Hands-Free Dog Leash
• Support mechanism designed with two stainless steel clasps that take all the tension off the plastic buckle and divide the pulling force to both sides of the belt.
• Strong, flexible bungee, and stainless steel clips.
• Handle on the bungee provides a firm, smooth hold on your dog whenever you need it.
• Can be switched from hands-free to hands-on in a matter of seconds.
Leashes for running
Stunt Puppy Stunt Runner Hands-Free Dog Leash
Leashes for city walking
Max and Neo Double Handle Traffic Dog Leash Reflective
• Double-handle leash, 1-inch wide, made of 2mm heavy duty nylon.
• Padded, soft neoprene handles, one 18 inches from the clasp, the second at the end for comfort against the wrist.
• D-ring near handle to clip poop bags or other accessories.
• Heavy duty metal clasp.
• Reflective stitching to improve visibility at night.
Leashes for dogs who pull
EzyDog CUJO Shock Absorbing Leash
• Padded pyramid handle evenly distributes pull and prevents pinching to provide better comfort, improved control.
• Shock-absorbing section reduces strain, eases jolts to help maintaining control.
• Reflective threads woven into leash provide greater visibility and improved night safety.
• High-quality polypropylene woven rope with 1,500-pound break strength.
Leashes for walking in the dark
Pet Industries Premium LED Reflective Dog Leash
More Village Barker
Flea prevention is an essential part of maintaining the health and well-being of dogs. Fleas are external parasites that can cause various problems, such as itching, skin irritation, and even...
Dogs communicate through body language: Dogs use various body language cues to communicate their feelings and intentions. Tail wagging, ear position, facial expressions, and body posture are...