Luxury Dog Boarding in Atlanta
How about a doggie slumber party?
It's always hard to relax when you're worrying about the happiness and care of your furry companion. When you leave town for vacation or work, send your dog on his or her own vacation.
Voted the best place to board your dog by Atlanta newspaper readers, we have several different Atlanta dog boarding options, so you and your dog can choose the best fit. Our luxurious boarding ranges from standard boarding areas to junior suites, full suites and presidential suites; your pup can get the rest he or she deserves.
Your dog will play all day with the other doggie daycare guests and at night, relax in his own bed and slumber the night away. A resident staff member is available at each location overnight for any
A few other details to keep in mind when boarding your dog with us:
- To ensure enough space for our overnight guests, we require reservations for boarding.
- We recommend parents bring their dog's beds, toys, treats and food from home, for extra security and comfort.
- We’ll feed your dog his or her own food at no charge, or you can purchase food from us for $4 per day.
- We can schedule a go-home bath or groom so your pup is fresh and clean for pickup.
- Your dog’s medication is administered at no additional charge.
- We love non-aggressive dogs of all shapes, breeds, sizes and ages. But, with the exception of puppies less than eight months, only spayed and neutered dogs are accepted at our locations.
- Your dog can enjoy all day free play or individualized play groups that are based on size, age, and temperament.
- Vaccination records are required for your dog, showing he or she has up-to-date shots for rabies, DHLPP & bordetella (kennel cough).