All the best dogs hang here!
The Inn, which we've been known to call the "ultimate doggie hotel," is a quaint, lovely doggie daycare and boarding option. White picket fences set the stage for luxury dog boarding and day care at this quiet location; even the artwork is doggie inspired. In their free time, guests can choose whether to be more social and be with the other guests or to spend quiet time alone, exploring all the nooks and crannies in the stone walled building.
The Inn is a great location for dogs of all sizes. Whether small, medium, large, elderly or special needs, the Inn has customized accommodations for everyone. The outdoor play yards are separated by size and can be viewed on our doggie webcams. The Inn's Athletic Club is perfect for the large, active dogs who enjoy the indoor/outdoor play. In addition to standard boarding, the Inn offers the option of luxury suites, some with furnishings like beds and chairs, to its overnight guests.
- Daycare and Boarding guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor freeplay, all day, at our Athletic Club; or playgroups in our standard yards
- Different outdoor and indoor play areas for varying doggie temperaments
- Our outdoor yards feature swimming pools with tented play areas to protect everyone from the elements
- Individual play pens for nap time gives your best bud some much needed quiet time
- Early morning and evening hours allow for drop off and pick up flexibility
- On-site, full service grooming saves you time
- Special free-play rooms for dogs under 10 pounds and dogs 10-20 pounds
- Our staff is on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for safety and security
- We carry a number of grain free dog food brands, including PureVita, NutriSource, Acana, Orijen and Earthborn.
Barking Hound Village Inn offers several daycare and boarding options for our guests.
Our Standard Daycare offers a minimum of six 30 minute playtimes during the day; while the Athletic Club offers larger, more energetic dogs free play throughout the day.
BHV offers Standard Boarding in private kennels for dogs of the same family. We also offer three levels of suites for a more private, secluded time away from everyone else – with a little extra pampering thrown in for good measure.