1) We offer a long-term boarding discount of 10% off your boarding charge for stays of ten (10) days or more. We require a pre-payment (amount to be determined at check-in) on ALL long-term boards. Please see manager for further details.
2) There is a $4 per day charge when feeding your dog with "house" food (Please check with the facility for brand being used). NOTE: We recommend that you bring in your own food since changing a dog’s food can cause a severe upset stomach.
3) There is a $5 holiday surcharge per dog, per night, for the following dates:
Sunday, May 29th
Monday, May 30th
Sunday, July 3rd
Monday, July 4th
Sunday, September 4th
Monday, September 5th
Thursday, November 24th
Friday, November 25th
Sunday, December 25th
Monday, December 26th
Saturday, December 31st
Sunday, January 1st
4) Failure to cancel your boarding reservation at least 48 hours before holiday check-in date, or failure to show up for reservation, will result in charge of 50% of total nights reserved per dog.
5) Boarding charges are as follows:
6) Barking Hound Village reserves the right, without notice, to adjust its fees for services. Please inquire at the front desk as to our current fees.
7) Any dog(s) left 48 hours past confirmed check out time without notification and placing a valid credit card on file from the owner(s) will be considered abandonment by the owner(s) and Barking Hound Village will turn the matter over to local animal control authorities.
8) If there are any questions or concerns, please see a manager.